After six days of protest the district provided a favorable response and met almost all of our demands.
The document is now under Napuli’s name. Now it’s possible to establish an info-point again which is allowed to be as big as 7 x 11 meters. The document states that “the info-point can be used as a space for the expression of public opinion and the political advancement of the demands of the ‚refugee protest”.
However, we will go into further negotiations with the district, to share the responsibilities of the agreement with at least three to five other people and to have the possibility to erect a tent or other structures to enable our protest, information events or performances.
O-Platz was, is and will continue to be the hub for our political movement and we need everyone to participate in this political process of self-organization!
Thank you for all your support so far but the fight is still on and we unanimously continue to echo that.
We continue to demand:
- Abolishment of the Residenzpflicht (which was initially abolished but is slowly being re-introduced and we are aware of this).
- Abolish the inhuman Lager System.
- Stop all Deportations!
- Stop Racial Profiling and Police Violence!
- Stop Queer discrimination and Violence!
- Abolish Frontex and the European Border Regime!
We continue to write our history at O-Platz!