Friends of Khaled ask:
1. Police initially ruled out 3rd party involvement although Khaled was found covered in blood
2. The pool of blood was washed away with water shortly after the body of Khaled was found. The crime scene was not secured.
3. Police waited 30 hours to send in forensics.
4. Police only held and questioned Khaled’s flatmates, friends and mourners who happened to be in the building at the time.
5. Police did not question the local skinheads and neonazis who frequently harassed and threatened Khaled and his flatmates.